Kirra Dive Terms & Conditions Cancellations
In the event you cancel your booking with us, the following will apply:
- Bookings cancelled within 12 hours of the tour date will occur a 100% cancellation fee = No Refund
- Bookings cancelled within 12-24 hours of tour date will occur in a 50% cancellation fee = Half refund
- Bookings cancelled before 24 hours of tour date scheduled departure for any reason, will incur a 100% refund or credit.
- Please do let us know asap if you may arrive late.
- No refund or compensation will be given for any unused equipment or prepaid/pre-booked courses or guides in the event you are unable to complete the entire tour.
Medical Conditions: IMPORTANT
- Some medical conditions may preclude a person from diving, please check the medical conditions section on the PADI website here:https://www.padi.com/downloads if you tick YES for any of these you will need a Medical certificate from Dive doctor and will NOT be able to dive without one. Resulting in a 100% cancellation fee= No Refund
- Please note that any medicals required should be completed well before the day of trip. If in any doubt, please contact us prior to your trip date for instruction.
- Upon arriving at our dive shop and before commencing any dive activities, we will require all customers to complete our liability forms, all information provided must be strictly accurate.
- If during the tour it becomes apparent that a form has been completed incorrectly, by omission or false statement, we reserve the right to prevent any customer from undertaking any SCUBA Diving / Snorkelling activities whilst on board our vessel. Any decision made in this regard will be at the absolute discretion of the DiveSupervisor aboard the vessel.
- We require all Certified Divers to present a valid Certification Card. Failure to show a Certification Card will result in diver not able to do tour, otherwise snorkeling is an option instead of Diving. If not may Result in a 100% cancellation fee= No Refund
- Please contact us prior to trip date if you have not dived within the last 6 months.
- Our tours are subject to the risks and perils of SCUBA diving in changeable conditions in an open water environment. We reserve the right, for our customer’s safety and the safety of our crew, to prevent any participation from SCUBA diving at our sole discretion.
- No compensation is offered if you should be unable to complete all offered dives at the fault of your own.
- We strongly recommend a wait of 24 hours before flying after diving.
- You must not participate in SCUBA diving or snorkelling whilst under the influence of alcohol or any drugs. We will refuse entry to the water in the event we have reasonable grounds to expect a customer has consumed alcohol or drugs within a timeframe that could, in any way, affect their ability to SCUBA dive/ snorkel safely.
- Any decision made in this regard will be at the absolute discretion of the dive supervisor aboard the vessel.
- If any equipment or property belonging to us is damaged or lost, we reserve the right to charge the customer responsible to make good the damage or loss.
- To participate in SCUBA diving / snorkelling ALL Customers are required to agree to, and sign, our liability forms relevant to the activity they will be undertaking.
- Rental dive equipment used is BCD, Regulator with 1st Stage, Primary and alternate 2nd Stage, Gauges with Dive Computer, emergency signalling equipment, including a high visibility signalling device, for example a safety sausage and audible and visual signalling devices device (e.g. a whistle). If your equipment varies from the above, you must contact us prior to boarding the vessel.
- Divers must check rental gear or personal gear is in working order .
- If rental is needed please confirm sizes the day before trip.
- Any person under the age of 18 must have the relevant liability forms signed by a Parent or Guardian.
- Minimum numbers are required for all trips and courses. Kirra Dive will endeavour to meet our required minimum numbers, if however, we do not meet minimum numbers you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date.
We will deliver any where in Australia. We use a combination of Australia Post Express Post and Couriers Please for all our deliveries. All parcels must be signed for, as a safety precaution, and will not be left at the front door. It is beter to supply a day time address. If not at home the courier service will attempt to make the delivery the following day.
Flat rate shipping Australia Wide $25.00, oversized items like Spearguns, Tanks & Weights not included in this flat rate price.
Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
Deliveries can be arranged to any other country throughout the world but freight will be charged at the prevailing rate to that country and will be invoice to you.
In the event that the the product is temporary 'out of stock' we will contact you immediately.
- This guarantee warrants that at any time during the first 7 days of purchase, your product fails to meet your expectations, that product may be exchanged.
- If you need to return product to us for any reason, you will need to provide us with a copy of your sales receipt and the reason for return. A credit will not be issued but goods may be exchanged for a different style or size if necessary.
- Note that only goods which are in absolute new condition can be exchanged.
- Note that we want you to be a customer for life so we will do everything in our power to assist you with any customer services issues, however please note the above.
- Every order is inspected before it leaves our offices; this is to ensure you receive your items in good condition.
- If your product for some reason has become faulty due to a manufacturing fault then you need to contact us on our email address email@example.com. Please note that Faulty goods should be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Kirra Dive must be paid in full before we ship goods out,
- Trip or Course Purchases: Once Kirra Dive is paid in full, you will then be booked on the trip or course you ordered.
- To cancel and get your money back: You must give 24 hours notice via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Kirra Dive.
- To Cancel within 24 hour: we offer no refund, except in cases where we can fill (replace) your position on the course or trip. We will put in every efford to fill (replace) your position so we can refund the full amount to you in the same way you paid Kirra Dive. eg: Course Books and Crew packs for education are NOT refundable.